Hyundai Santa Fe vs. VW Taos
The Hyundai Santa Fe and VW Taos are two of the most popular entries in the compact SUV category. They offer efficiency, safety, spaciousness, plenty of power when it’s needed, and they’re fun to drive. So, the big question is, which is better for you and your family?
The Hyundai Santa Fe
To begin with, consider some benefits of the 2023 Hyundai Santa Fe:
- The new Santa Fe comes standard with Hillstart Assist Control, Lane Keeping Assist, Rear Occupant Alert and Driver Attention Warning.
- Great gas mileage
- It comes with a variety of powertrain and drive wheel options.
- With advanced safety features like Remote Smart Parking Assist, Highway Driving Assist, Blind-Spot View Monitor, and Surround View Monitor.
The VW Taos
As for the VW Taos, consider:
- Smooth ride with sharp handling
- Comfortable interior with spacious cargo area
- Can be a little noisy on the highway
- Transmission can be a little clunky
Contact Our Hyundai Dealer in Chester, VA
Stop by CMA’s Colonial Hyundai today or call at (888) 836-6913 if you have any questions about the 2023 Hyundai Santa Fe for sale in Chester. To get a better feel for the Santa Fe, take it for a test drive and see why we’re so excited to offer Hyundai’s latest SUV.